Shipping costs depend on where the delivery zone is situated.
Shipping to the European Economic Community
- Deliveries towards Spain (excluding Ceuta, Melilla, Balears Isles and Canary Isles) and Portugal cost 7,00€
- Deliveries towards Austria, Germany, Denmark, Poland, Czech Republic and Balears Isles cost 12,00€
- Deliveries towards Slovakia, Slovenia and Andorra cost 15,00€
- Deliveries towards Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Unghery, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Romania and Sweden cost 20,00€. In this zone, it is also included every shipping to Canary Isles.
- Deliveries towards Cyprus, Ceuta and Melilla cost 30,00€.
Shipping outside the European Economic Community
SupremeSpain delivers outside the CEE, too.
For this kind of orders it is requested a minimum import of 250,00€ per order.
There could be customer taxes to pay. The import vary on the import of the order.
The prices for the expeditions in these areas are:
- 15,00€ for the shipping towards Switzerland
- 30,00€ for the Turkey and Norway
- 40,00€ for Albany, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Macedonia, Serbia-Montenegro.
The effective delivery for these areas may take up to 10 days.
Which courier delivers?
- For the shipping towards Spain and Portugal, SupremeSpain delivers with Envialia;
- For the shipping towards the rest of the Europe, the main courier used is GLS.
How can I track my shipping?
There’s no automatism that gives the tracking number to the customers.
It can be asked at any time at the mail address firstname.lastname@example.org: our customer care will give you the direct link to the web page of your tracking as soon as possible.