Shipping costs depend on where the delivery zone is situated.
Shippings to the European Economic Community
- Deliveries towards Spain (excluding Ceuta, Melilla, Balears Isles and Canary Isles) cost 7,00€
- Deliveries towards Austria, Germany, Denmark, Poland, Czech Republic, Belgium, Luxembourg and Balears Isles cost 12,00€
- Deliveries towards Slovakia, Slovenia and Andorra cost 15,00€
- Deliveries towards Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Unghery, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Romania and Sweden cost 20,00€. In this zone, it is also included every shipping to Canary Isles.
- Deliveries towards Cyprus, Ceuta and Melilla cost 30,00€.
Shippings outside the European Economic Community
SupremeSpain delivers outside the CEE, too.
For this kind of orders it is requested a minimum import of 250,00€ per order.
There could be customer taxes to pay. The import vary on the import of the order.
The prices for the expeditions in these areas are:
- 15,00€ for the shipping towards Switzerland
- 30,00€ for the Turkey and Norway
- 40,00€ for Albany, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Macedonia, Serbia-Montenegro.
The effective delivery for these areas may take up to 10 days.
Which courier delivers?
- For the shipping towards Spain and Portugal, SupremeSpain delivers with Envialia;
- For the shipping towards the rest of the Europe, the main courier used is GLS.
How can I have information on my order?
You can ask information about your order at any moment to out Customer Care, at the mail email@example.com.
Our customer care service is available from Monday to Friday, from 9.00am to 13.00pm to answer every question.