Informations provided for the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 "The code on the protection of personal data".
DATA TREATMENT HOLDER
Elechim Sports SL. e-mail: email@example.com
DATA TREATMENT PURPOSE
The personal data obtained will be processed to fulfil legal obligations and contractual obligations, including administrative and accounting fulfilments and for commercial purposes.
DATA TREATMENT METHOD
The mentioned data will be processed in a lawful and correct way, in compliance with the security obligations prescribed in the Code. The data treatment happens through manual, IT and telematic tools with strictly logics related to the purposes themselves and, anyway, in order to guarantee the security and the privacy of the data.
NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
The data provision is mandatory as essential for the pursuit of the purposes mentioned. The lack of conferment may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
CATEGORIES OF SUBJECTS TO WHICH THE DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
In accordance with the provisions of law or regulation, the data can be the object of communication, if this becomes necessary for administrative needs and for its own protection. In addition to the owner, sometimes, it could be possible to access the Data, categories of people involved in the organization of the site (administrative staff, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators), or external subjects (for example third- party technical services providers, courier service, hosting provider, IT companies, web agencies), also appointed, if necessary, Responsible of Data Treatment by the Owner. The updated list of responsible subjects can always be requested by the Data Owner.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
(ART. 7 D.LGS. 196/03)
At any time, the user can exercise its rights towards the data owner, in particular he can obtain:
- The confirmation of the existence of Data concerning him and their communication;
- The indication of the origin of the data, of the purposes and methods of the treatment, of the logic applied in case of treatment made with electronic instruments, of the identifying details of the Data Owner, of the subjects to whom the data can be communicated.
- The updating, rectification or data integration.
- The cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law.
- To oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to Data Treatment even if they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; to the Data Treatment carried out for marketing purposes or for the fulfilment of market research.